WHAT IS BLADE HAIRCLUB?
Blade Hairclub is THE unique place where people can relax, bring friends and enjoy social activities before, after and WHILE getting their hair done - so they can spend that time in a better, far more interesting, convivial way - making themselves feel as well as look great!
WHAT CAN I DO AT BLADE HAIRCLUB?
Blade Hairclub consists of the iSalon, iCafe and the Hair Of The Dog members' bar. Bring your friends for moral support or book your hair appointments together and chat away enjoying the 100% Ethiopian Arabica coffee, Teapigs teas or freshly cold pressed juices while checking out the latest online content on the iPads. Those who enjoy a good tipple will find the Hair Of The Dog members' bar to be a hidden Soho jewel of connoisseur booze at very friendly prices. Start your evening with some craft beers, biodynamic wine or cocktails, get your hair pampered and looking great and then paint the town red!
WHAT SHOULD I DO AT BLADE HAIRCLUB?
Bring your friends and have a great time doing your hair!
IS BLADE HAIRCLUB REALLY A LIVE JAZZ VENUE?
Yup. We run regular evening Live Jazz, Cuts & Cocktails events. It is THE most fun and unique way to have your hair done south of 125th Street. Keep an eye out on our Facebook page for scheduling updates.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BLADE HAIRCLUB MEMBERSHIP?
Exclusive members' prices for all iSalon services (in most cases 25% discount), complimentary fringe maintenance and quickstyle short hair maintenance, and, last but not least - full access to the Hair Of The Dog members' bar, even without a hair appointment, with up to two guests.
ARE YOU CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS?
Unfortunately, we are currently not accepting any new members. However, you are more than welcome to join the waiting list and we will notify you when vacancies become available.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?
To become a member, one must be an existing hairdressing customer of Blade Hairclub. In other words, if you have had your hair done at Blade you are eligible to become a member. We'll need you to bring a photo ID, fill out the membership form and pay the yearly membership fee. All new membership applications must be processed post-appointment while the membership renewals may be completed prior to an appointment. All new members must observe a 48 hours waiting period before their membership privileges become active.
WHAT IS THE YEARLY MEMBERSHIP FEE?
The membership fee for one year is £36.
We are *almost* always on the lookout to expand our hand-picked international family of creative masters of social hairdressing.
Ergo, if you are:
- passionate and creative
- professional and ambitious
- devilishly skilled and experienced (minimum 5 years in both cutting and colouring)
- excellent at and proud of your customer service
- in great command of spoken English and legally eligible to work in the UK
And if you're interested in:
- joining a boutique company with great potential
- full-time position and a competitive commission-based salary
- unrivalled working atmosphere and a killer salon vibe
- achieving your maximum skill level through in-house and Schwarzkopf Academy training
- building a reputation and a large client base in eclectic Soho
And NOT interested in:
- run-of-the-mill chain salon approach to hairdressing
- conventional and sterile working environment
- strictly formal relationship with your clientele
- short term perspective
- hairdressing JUST to make a living
Then please do get in touch by sending us your CV, a recent photo and a cover letter to cv(at)bladesoho.co.uk and we promise to read it with great care!